After ranking No. 8 in June with its WWDC spot, Apple’s iPhone 7 ad featuring The Rock (Dwayne Johnson) pushed the brand to the top of July’s ad leaderboard with 13 million views.
Following Apple, Louis Vuitton made its debut to the list at No. 2 with 10 million views, and GEICO made No. 3 with 9.6 million views.
Audi’s “Driver Test” with the “Spider-Man Homecoming” tie-in made the list two months in a row, moving from No. 6 in June to No. 4 last month.
Dogs were also a big hit in July, showing up in three different ads: GEICO’s “Running of the Bulldogs” and two spots made in partnership with BuzzFeed Video — one with the brand Puppy Chow and the other with Rachael Ray Nutrish.
1. Apple: iPhone 7 — The Rock x Siri Dominate the Day (13M views)
2. Louis Vuitton: Tambour Horizon Connected Watch (10M views)
3. GEICO: Running of the Bulldogs (9.6M views)
4. Audi: Driver’s Test – Spider-man Homecoming (6.3M views)
5. Genesis: Driver Versus Fierce Cute Dog (4M views)
6. Pokémon GO: Adventure Together for Legendary Pokémon (3.5M views)
7. Volvo: World’s largest unboxing starring 3-year-old Joel (1.6M views)
8. KFC: Lunchtime is coming (1.6M views)
9. Puppy Chow with BuzzFeed Video: When you have an anxious puppy (1.2M views)
10. Rachael Ray Nutrish with BuzzFeed Video: People With Commitment Issues Foster Dogs For A Week (808K views)
YouTube reports that the top 10 videos generated a combined 57.3 million minutes of watch time.